Are you looking for a second job or one that allows you to work nights & weekends?
Great news! Chick-fil-A Topanga & Roscoe in Canoga Park, CA is looking for a Hospitality Team Member to serve in the Front of House on the front counter, register (cashier), dining room and/or drive-thru at night and on Saturdays (we are closed every Sunday).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work in various hospitality areas: Front Counter Register, iPOS, Drive-Thru, Dining Room.
- Provide exceptional service that aligns with Chick-fil-A standards and core values, which are: Customer First, Personal Excellence, Continuous Improvement, Working Together, and Stewardship.
- Completing tasks and ensuring that products and guests’ experience are consistent with our brand, culture and excellence.
- Communicate clearly with guests, fellow team members and leaders.
- Always courteously greet guests, take orders, explain and suggest menu items.
- Stand for periods of up to 3.5 hours in length
- Maintain a sanitary and safe restaurant by mopping, sweeping floors, removing trash, cleaning equipment, and keeping restrooms/playground clean and neat
- Neatly and accurately Stock products and supplies
- Able to lift up to 45 pounds
- Maintaining a well-groomed and clean appearance and always dressing professional
- Preparing, assembling and serving products to food stations and guests
- Comply with Steritech and Health Inspection Standards
- Assemble, clean, maintain and operate: lemon juicers, soft serve machine and soda towers
- Obtain Food Handler Card with 30 days of Hire
Necessary Skills and Requirements:
- Must be able to work during the hours of 3p-11p during Mon-Sat (part-time is OK)
- A positive attitude
- A hunger to grow
- A desire to work hard in serving others
- A love for people
- Must be able to obtain a work permit, if a minor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a team-orientated environment
- Ability to work and move with a sense of urgency
- Basic mathematical skills
- Provide world-renown hospitality and customer service
- Work in high-performance teams in multiple areas: Front Counter Register, Dining Room, Drive-Thru
- Provide unforgettable hospitality within and even beyond the four walls of our restaurant
- Have a positive influence on all who come into contact with Chick-fil-A, and the community
- Change lives as you interact with guests through what we call the CORE 4: maintain eye contact, share a smile, speaking enthusiastically, and creating a personal connection.
- Participate in a fast-paced, upbeat environment that serves guests in record times with top quality products,
- Maintain a refreshingly clean environment
- With over 80 employees at this location and multiple tiers of leadership, there’s plenty of room to grow!
- Path for growth includes: Trainer & Certified Trainer, Team Leader, Assistant Director & Director, and Executive levels.
Our Commitment to You:
- Work in a positive environment where you’ll feel like you’re a part of the family
- Receive focused training by leaders who care about you professionally and personally.
- Given a clear growth path and tools to advance through leadership
- Ability to learn valuable skills from one of the fastest-growing, most recognized and highly praised brands.
- Sundays off!
- Competitive Pay
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. required
- We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Benefits of joining the Chick-fil-A at Topanga & Roscoe family:
- Closed on Sunday! All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends!
- Employee Meals! You'll receive discounted and/or free meals if we select you to join our work family!
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.