At Chick-fil-A Stockyards, every Restaurant Leader role is more than just a job; It's an opportunity. We are always keeping an eye out for applicants who are friendly, enthusiastic, and who genuinely enjoy serving guests. Team Leaders who work at Chick-fil-A are given skills and life experiences that go beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. The experiences we can provide you are an excellent stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. We also offer many other great benefits such as:
- A fun work environment where you can positively influence others.
- Flexible schedules which include being closed on Sundays.
- Learn first-hand from an experienced Owner/Operator and Restaurant Leaders that care about you personally and are actively involved in the community.
- Leadership opportunities to gain real world management experience to help you reach your professional goals.
- Free meals during shift
- Scholarship opportunities
- Competitive pay.
Part-time and full-time restaurant positions available for morning, day, and evening shifts as a Front of House Team Leader. The responsibility of our staff is to produce the highest quality food with precision and accuracy, continually observing and implementing the proper quality-assurance and food-safety procedures. Duties include but not limited to: Cashier, Customer Service, Inside/Outside Order Taker, Drive Through, Drink Maker, Bagger, Expeditor, Dining Room Server, Cleaning and/or Restocking.
Front of House Team Member Responsibilities:
- Hard worker
- Customer service oriented
- Serve all our valued guests with honor, dignity, and respect
- Communicate effectively with guests and Team Members
- Be team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, with a strong work ethic
- Learning to develop and train team members efficiently, and coaching teams to maximize productivity and team member engagement.
- Follow procedures to ensure Operational Excellence
- Servant spirit with strong sense of generosity
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Willingness to work in high volume, fast pace, and/or hot/cold environment
- Maintain a professional appearance and clean work environment
- Work on their feet for several hours at a time
- Willingness to work in any area of the business; including inside or outside order taking
- Operating a cash register system
- Adhere to Chick-fil-A rules and dress code at all times
- Assembles and prepares food orders on our front counter and in our kitchen. As well as delivering them to guests in our dining room, drive-thru and outside to vehicles.
- Must be able to respond to changes or edits to orders quickly and efficiently
Qualifications and Requirements:
- All candidates are assessed based on character, competence, and chemistry
- Must be at least 18 years of age upon hire date
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English
- Consistency and reliability
- Cheerful and positive attitude
- Loves serving and helping others
- Prior customer services experience preferred, but not required
- Able to multi-task
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry more than 20 lbs on a regular basis
- Have the ability to stand for long periods of time
- Reading, writing, and basic math and verbal communication skills required
Most Chick-fil-A® Restaurants are operated by independent franchised business owners
who make all their own employment decisions and are responsible for their own
content and policies.