At Chick-fil-A, the Back of House Team Member role is more than just a job; it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Owner/Operator, Utilities Team Members gain life experience that goes far beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. They are responsible for providing an exceptional dining experience for everyone they serve each day and for ensuring all guests receive signature Chick-fil-A service and food.
Part-time and full-time restaurant positions available for morning, day, and evening shifts as a Utilities Team Member. The responsibility of our staff is to produce the highest quality food with precision and accuracy, continually observing and implementing the proper quality-assurance and food-safety procedures.
Our Benefits Include:
- A fun work environment where you can positively influence others.
- Flexible schedules which include being closed on Sundays.
- Learn first-hand from an experienced Owner/Operator and Restaurant Leaders that care about you personally and are actively involved in the community.
- Leadership opportunities to gain real world management experience to help you reach your professional goals.
- Free meals during shift
- Scholarship opportunities
- Competitive pay.
Back of House Team Member Responsibilities:
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old
- Oversees our utilities operations by: Keeping dishes washed&organized, compacting cardboard, taking trash out, etc
- Maintains strict adherence to Food Safety procedures
- Follows procedures to ensure Operational Excellence
- Be knowledgeable of the assignments for all kitchen stations, including fries, breading, assembling, boards, and food prep
- Stock kitchen inventory as needed
- Keep the kitchen neat, clean and orderly at all times
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to Leadership
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training and stay up-to-date on any changes
- Complete all opening or closing tasks as assigned
- Adhere to Chick-fil-A rules and dress code at all times
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Consistent and reliable
- Cheerful and positive attitude
- Loves serving and helping others
- Customer service oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry more than 20 lbs on a regular basis
- Have the ability to stand for long periods of time
Most Chick-fil-A® Restaurants are operated by independent franchised business owners
who make all their own employment decisions and are responsible for their own
content and policies.