Willamette Valley Vineyards is looking for an energetic team player and customer-focused individual to be part of our brand new Restaurant and Tasting Room in Happy Valley. This is your opportunity to join Willamette Valley Vineyards, the company that sets the standard for Willamette Valley Pinot Noir, and learn about our place in the Oregon Wine Story.
The Dishwasher Position Offer:
- Opportunities to learn about wine and winemaking
- Competitive pay
- A Tip pool
- Generous team member discounts on dining, wine and merchandise
- Competitive health and vacation benefits
- Continuous growth opportunities within a rapidly growing company.
Dishwasher Position Overview:
The Dishwasher is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards of china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc., using machine and manual cleaning methods. This position also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility. This job operates in a kitchen environment. This role routinely uses sinks and dishwashers and tools to clean kitchen appliances. Employees in this role are frequently exposed to hot water, potentially slippery floors, garbage disposals and cleaning chemicals.
- 16 years of age or older
- A valid/current Food Handler’s Card (or be willing to obtain one prior to the start date).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills.
Willamette Valley Vineyards is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
NOTE: The information here does not constitute a contract, express or implied. The content of this material is not all-inclusive but is for informational purposes only.