Are you ready to turn up the heat and join an exciting team? Legendary and iconic Dreamland BBQ is looking for energetic and friendly servers who are passionate about providing an exceptional guest experience and a desire to positively impact our community. If this sounds like you then come be a part of our rich traditions where you'll have the opportunity to submerge yourself in our authentic Southern hospitality, mouthwatering open pit BBQ, and fun work environment.
Our Success Starts With You! Check out these great benefits!
- Servers make an average of $13.00 to $26.00 per hour
- Schedule Flexibility
- Free Employee Meal
- Weekly pay
- Paid Vacation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for qualifying employees
- Ongoing training to build critical skills for current and future roles
- Employee Referral Program
- Management career advancement opportunities (Most of our managers are promoted from hourly positions!)
Dreamland BBQ’s core purpose is to preserve traditions with food, fun, and family memories along with:
DRIVE THE EXTRA 45! We make the extra effort to provide a memorable guest experience and provide exceptional food quality. Our best work happens when we act in the service of
HONOR THE COMMUNITY! We support our employees, our community and our guests with honor and respect.
RESPECT THE FOUNDATION AND PASS IT ON! We are still built on the cooking methods founded in Tuscaloosa in 1958 and stay true to them and honor the legacy by sharing our history with guests, family, and team members.
IT’S ALWAYS GAMEDAY! We come prepared to start each day with a positive attitude and preparedness.
All Front of the House team members are expected to:
- Interact with our guests to ensure they feel welcomed, important, and appreciated.
- Be attentive to all guest needs, concerns, and questions
- Be committed to teamwork
- Display a positive attitude
- Maintain safe and sanitary work and dining environment
- Bartenders are responsible for all TOGO order distribution
The Keys will provide input as to the server staff’s performance to the Service Manager
- Will supervise all staff in accordance with the operational standards, procedures and policies.
- Will assist in maintaining effective cost controls including daily inventory and regular check audits.
- Will ensure a safe and secure work and dining environment for personnel and guests.
- Responsible for overall customer service and food quality.
- Inspects the front and back of the house frequently to ensure adherence to health and safety regulations and high industry standards.
- Any other duties determined by management staff
Prior experience preferred, but we're willing to train the right candidate. Candidates must have exceptional multitasking skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment, able to lift 25 lbs or more, stand and walk for extended periods of time, able to bend, kneel, and lift tray overhead.