Are you passionate about local food and making a positive impact? Do you have extensive restaurant experience and thrive in a multi-unit management role? Do you have experience hiring, training, and developing successful teams? If so, we want to hear from you! Lead our team as a full-time multi-unit Director of Restaurant Operations at Burlington International Airport (BTV), overseeing three bustling restaurants under one roof!
As we experience tremendous growth, our leaders are the driving force to our continued success. We are seeking a positive and enthusiastic leader who loves the food business and loves to serve! This is an excellent opportunity for a leader looking to learn and grow with an innovative company.
A bit about us: The Skinny Pancake is on a mission to change the world by building a safer, healthier, and more delicious food shed while creating everyday enjoyment that is both fun and affordable. We use fresh, local, high-quality ingredients and create a fun, comfortable community-gathering place for our communities to enjoy. Please join us!
We are culture-focused, diverse, and dedicated to helping improve the quality of life for professionals in our industry. We are focused on opening new outlets, creating a unique experience for our guests, and providing opportunities for every manager’s growth and development. We recognize and reward hard work and solid performance and are always looking for exceptional people to join our team. If that sounds like it could be you, apply today!
- Minimum 4 years of restaurant management experience with a minimum of 2 years of that as a General Manager
- Kitchen Management/Culinary Experience
- NRA ServSafe Manager and VDLL certified
- Availability to work 8-10 hour shifts between the hours of 4:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., including weekends and holidays
- Minimum 2 years of working with a P&L statement
- Ability to learn and train others on all aspects of the operation
- Ability to drive hospitality and inspire others to do so
- Must be able to coach and develop others effectively
- Experience in a high-volume, fast-paced environment is preferred
- Multi-unit experience is preferred
- Business degree preferred
- Offer contingent upon passing airport security clearance, including background check requirements
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Honest, hardworking, and compassionate leadership
- Meet and exceed financial and profitability goals
- Coach and develop team members
- Oversee inventory, quality, and safety
- Accountable for timely payroll processing, cash management, and scheduling
- Responsible for employee relations
- Manage the facility while upholding our standards of excellence and hospitality
- Establish and build community relations
- Collaborative work with various transportation-oriented agencies
Our Benefits Include:
- Competitive salary of $75,000 plus a performance incentive program to increase your earning potential
- Career development opportunities – we are growing!
- Paid time off -12 days to start!
- Competitive salary + quarterly performance incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Comprehensive training