At Ashley Mac’s, we are guided by our 5 core values that help us cultivate an environment and culture where our team members can develop and flourish. We call this MACS+
M - Model a Servant's Heart
A - Act with Grace
C - Communicate, Communicate, Communicate
S - Strive for Excellence
+ - Go the Extra Mile
In a world full of fast casual options, Ashley Mac’s is seeking to be different and better. We want to be different for our customers and different for our employees. When you work at Ashley Mac’s, it will be more than a job -- it will be a place that prioritizes your growth and development while having a ton of fun. We're proud of the food we serve, our innovation and our team. Our goal is to bring a quality experience to Birmingham, and we can't do that without great people like you.
As a Back of House Team Member, your commitment to create a quality products for our customers is vital. You'll help operate our restaurants on a day to day basis, ensuring that your food will keep our customers coming back.
- You have a friendly personality – passionate about serving others. You’re familiar with and have impressive examples of providing exceptional customer experience and will uphold MACS+.
- You're ready to learn! You're not afraid to jump in and help your team with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You have experience in restaurant industry
- Commitment to company values and culture
Our Back-of-House Team Members help to protect our brand by maintaining a sanitary, safe, family-oriented, and efficient work environment. You are responsible for ensuring all guests are presented with excellent products. This position is expected to perform all responsibilities and tasks of their position according to standards, policies and procedures for operational excellence.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Maintain clean & safe work environment in accordance with Health Department standards.
- Work various stations and prepare menu items according to quality standards with a sense of urgency.
- Prep & stock various stations with product to ensure smooth lunch & dinner service.
- Open and close the cafe.
What else is in it for you? A lot! Competitive pay, Sundays off, closed all major holidays, team member discounts, free meal each shift, incentive contests, no late nights, insurance options (for full time), and flexible scheduling.