The Catering Delivery Driver position is responsible for the execution of all catering orders that are delivered Ashley Mac's Catering customers. In addition, the catering delivery driver serves as a brand ambassador and must represent the brand positively in all aspects of conduct.
The Catering Delivery Driver:
- Verifies and validates all catering orders prior to departing to ensure order accuracy and completeness of order.
- Delivers all catering orders at the proper time and to the proper location.
- Demonstrates excellent guest hospitality skills in every interaction with the guest.
- Follows all applicable traffic laws when driving the catering delivery vehicle.
- Canvasses delivery area for other potential catering sales opportunities.
- Consults with Catering Coordinator regarding guest issues.
- Must become familiar with and adhere to Company policies and procedures.
- Must adhere to strict safety and sanitation standards.
What it Takes!
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be available for deliveries at least 3 days a week with a majority of the deliveries taking place between 10 am - 2 pm, Monday - Friday.
- Must possess the appropriate Driver’s license in compliance with State codes for driving deliveries.
- Must successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Report and full Criminal Background
- Essential functions of the position include: lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 50 pounds, able to lift items up to 30 pounds for distances up to 25 feet, able to hear, understand, and respond to employee and guest requests in a loud environment, and dexterity to safely transport packaged food from restaurant to vehicle and to secure items for driving
- Must have reliable vehicle, cell phone and presentable appearance
Compensation + perks
- $25 / delivery
- Tip pool for all catering per pay period
- Ashley Mac's gift card per pay period
- Flexible schedule