Chick-fil-A Quakertown – We offer great benefits, Sundays off, CFA Team Member only Discounts and much more.
Chick-fil-A has been ranked #1 seven years in a row by the American Customer Satisfaction Index. We are locally owned and operated and devoted to serving the local communities. We offer our front of house team members competitive wages and a positive environment. If you want to make serve fresh food, work in a high volume and busy restaurant, enjoy team success and give our guests an outstanding service experience, Chick-fil-A Quakertown may be the right fit for you. This can be a career or a great place to build your resume.
- A fun work environment where you can positively influence others.
- Flexible schedules which include being closed on Sundays.
- Leadership opportunities to gain real world management experience to help you reach your professional goals.
- Competitive pay.
- Great position for someone who likes to go to work early and be home by early afternoon
- This position has flexibility and could be 5 day, 7 to 8 hour shifts or 4 day, 9 to 10 hour shifts.
We ask you to:
- Be available to work 5 Days Monday through Saturday
- Be available from 6AM to 2PM, this is the hours for the position
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-40 lbs.
- Have a reliable ride to work
Requirements and Responsibilities:
We are looking for applicants who exhibit the following qualities:
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Value Teamwork
- Love Serving and Helping Others
- Ability to multitask quickly and thoroughly
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Enjoy a busy and high volume environment
- Enjoy learning
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time. Prior experience is preferred, but not necessary. Part time positions may not qualify for paid health benefits based on hours worked.