JOB SUMMARY: To maintain the restaurant dining rooms and restrooms in a clean, sanitary, and safe atmosphere to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work environment continually wiping and/or spraying all countertops and seating surfaces and by continually sweeping and/or mopping floor surfaces in all customer access areas.
- Adhere to all local, state, and federal health and code regulations
- Must wear approved hat or hair net
- Prepare and cook food ordered by front of hour staff
- Clean and organize kitchen area, as well as, walk-in and freezer
- Able to learn, follow and adhere to kitchen procedures and sanitation guidelines
- Assist in receiving and unloading of products
- Keep General Manager/Manager on Duty informed of low inventory conditions or spoilage problems.
- Assist with the training of new kitchen staff
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES: This position requires organizational skills to ensure each guest is completely satisfied with respect to safety, cleanliness, and sanitary reasons. Able to interact with customers in a friendly and professional manner. A high energy level to promptly and efficiently perform job duties is essential to the position.
HUMAN RELATIONS: This position is in continuous interaction coworkers; therefore, must demonstrate a friendly, cooperative, and professional attitude at all times.
SUPERVISION: Able to work with limited supervision. The nature of the position is such that it is performed to a large extent on their own responsibility after assignment. Unusual problems are referred to the Manager on Duty.
REPORTS TO: General Manager/Manager on Duty
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS: The ability to handle stressful situations regarding customer satisfaction and the ability to work for extended hours on one’s feet is necessary. Some bending and lifting of heavy product and trash is required to maintain a clean work environment and to stock the service areas.