Position: Open Immediately
Summary: Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests.
Job Type: Full time, Part time
Compensation: $16.50 per hour + tips, $18.69 per hour for Training.
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off - 1 hour per every 40 hours worked, eligibility after 90 days.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans available after 60 days.
- Employee meal discounts - 50% off most items during shift, 30% off when off duty.
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible work schedules
- Opportunity for growth and career planning
We’re in search of an enthusiastic and dependable team player to join our 13 Coins family as a Bartender. 13 Coins is an iconic establishment that has been serving the greater Seattle area for 50+ years. We are an upscale restaurant, featuring a wide variety of menu items that are prepared in our exhibition-style kitchen. Come visit us to get an idea of the classic 13 Coins experience- we highly recommend sitting at the counter!
- 2+ years of bartending experienc
- Customer service skill
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent customer service while interacting with guests
- Consistently prepare drinks by following recipes
- Maintain bar and equipment in “like new” condition and follow all sanitation and health guidelines
- Demonstrate accuracy in all cash handling procedures
13 Coins Commitment: 13 Coins is committed to developing each of our individual team members and setting them up for success by providing initial training courses and then continuous 1:1 development sessions. It is our priority to ensure that you feel equipped to do your job well and feel supported by your team.