Position: Open Immediately
Summary: Prepare items according to recipe specifications
Job Type: Full time, Part time
Compensation: $21.00-$27.00, participation in tip share program (up to 2% of food sales, based on hours worked)
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off - 1 hour per every 40 hours worked, eligibility after 90 days.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans available after 60 days.
- Employee meal discounts - 50% off most items during shift, 30% off when off duty.
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible work schedules
- Opportunity for growth and career planning
We’re in search of an enthusiastic and dependable team player to join our 13 Coins family as a Line Cook. 13 Coins is an iconic establishment that has been serving the greater Seattle area for 50+ years. We are an upscale restaurant, featuring a wide variety of menu items that are prepared in our exhibition-style kitchen. Come visit us to get an idea of the classic 13 Coins experience- we highly recommend sitting at the counter!
- 2+ years in a high volume, fast paced kitchen
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Guest first attitude
- Set up stations according to restaurant guidelines.
- Assisting the Chef and Sous Chef supervise the work of line cooks to ensure that all given tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Follow recipes, portion controls and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
- Restock all items as needed throughout the shift.
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety, sanitation and organization skills.
- Understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain equipment in station.
- Assist with the cleaning, sanitation and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers and all storage areas.
- Perform additional responsibilities, although not as detailed, as requested by manager at any time
13 Coins Commitment: 13 Coins is committed to developing each of our individual team members and setting them up for success by providing initial training courses and then continuous 1:1 development sessions. It is our priority to ensure that you feel equipped to do your job well and feel supported by your team.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including
hiring, we are firmly committed to equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by applicable local, state or federal law. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.