Position: Open Immediately
Summary: Lead and manage restaurant operations
Job Type: Full time, Part time
Compensation: $55,000 - $75,000
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance plan
- Employee meal discounts on and off shift
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible work schedules
- Opportunity for growth and career planning
We’re in search of an enthusiastic and dependable team player to join our 13 Coins family as a Restaurant Manager. 13 Coins is an iconic establishment that has been serving the greater Seattle area for 50+ years. We are an upscale restaurant, featuring a wide variety of menu items that are prepared in our exhibition-style kitchen. Come visit us to get an idea of the classic 13 Coins experience- we highly recommend sitting at the counter!
- 2+ years supervisory experience in the restaurant industry
- Customer service skills
- Knowledge of budgeting, inventory and scheduling
- Provide training to all new employees as required by restaurant.
- Continually develop staff through training and education.
- Maintain inventory systems as directed by the General Manager.
- Assist all management in maintaining restaurant and equipment in “like new condition”.
- Supervise and maintain all restaurant cash and credit card controls.
- Complete all assigned daily, weekly and monthly administrative responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Continually educate staff in appreciation of and compliance with all health and sanitation laws.
- Understand and practice proper telephone etiquette.
- Work directly with guests to resolve any problems or complaints.
- Perform additional responsibilities, although not as detailed, as requested by manager at any time
13 Coins Commitment: 13 Coins is committed to developing each of our individual team members and setting them up for success by providing initial training courses and then continuous 1:1 development sessions. It is our priority to ensure that you feel equipped to do your job well and feel supported by your team.