About the Cafe NOMA:
Cafe NOMA is a counter service restaurant inside the New Orleans Museum of Art and is part of the Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group. The Cafe menu that celebrates the art of cooking from around the world featuring housemade pastries, salads, sandwiches and specials. Our beverage program includes coffee and espresso drinks, specialty cocktails, wine and local beer. In addition to daily cafe service, Cafe NOMA's banquet department works closely with the cafe to execute special events after museum hours.
About the Job:
We're looking for friendly, hospitality driven team members to join our team. Job duties include counter service order taking, food running, bussing, preparing coffee and espresso drinks and basic cocktail service. Additional job duties include prepping, stocking and assisting with museum special events.
Benefits & Pay:
- Base hourly pay + Tip Share
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Daily Shift Meals + employee discount at all Ralph Brennan Restaurants
- Opportunities for career growth and cross training
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Previous restaurant experience a plus!
- Must be able work well under pressure while keeping a positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-starter with an open mind to learning new things