Being an Associate Team Member with Bojangles is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to meet interesting people, treat our fans to a great dining experience and to start an exciting career in the food-service Industry.
As an Associate Team Member at Bojangles’, you must be comfortable serving and interacting with our loyal customers. If you are energetic, outgoing, friendly and passionate about serving high-quality food and excellent customer service, you’ll love Bojangles.
Working for Bojangles of Lynchburg offers many opportunities with these amazing perks:
· Work for a locally owned and operated restaurant business
· We love all of our students and will work closely with students to ensure work doesn't conflict with class schedules and extracurricular activities
· Discounted meals
· Flexible Schedule (We have weekday, week night, and weekend shifts)
· Part-Time or Full Time Positions
· Opportunities for Career Growth