JC's BBQ & Grill is now hiring hardworking and focused line cooks to join our successful restaurant team! Our cooks are the heart of our restaurant, keeping the food safe, the kitchen clean, and the guests coming back for more.
A good cook candidate for this job is a person with attention to detail who can keep the kitchen tidy and clean all while preparing, cooking, and arranging food together with the rest of our kitchen staff. We pride ourselves in our exceptional service, top-notch cooking, and food quality.
Responsibilities of a Cook:
● Maintaining a sanitized and well-organized kitchen
● Preparing workstations for cooking
● Preparing and maintaining kitchen equipment
● Checking the quality of the ingredients
● Preparing cooking ingredients using various techniques
● Arranging food and ensuring appealing presentation
Your line cook - kitchen team member benefits include:
- Pay $11 - $13 per hour
- Pay raises every 90 days
- On-the-job training
- Fun and friendly, team-oriented atmosphere
- Dining discounts
- Uniform shirts and aprons provided
- Shoes for Crews! Order discounted, slip-resistant shoes
- 401(k) retirement plan for employees at least 21 years of age
- Career advancement opportunities to become a restaurant Supervisor or Manager
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be punctual (on time and dependable)
- Able to work and learn in a fast paced environment
- Willing to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to communicate with others
- If over the age of 18 must be willing to undergo a background check.
Restaurant hours of operation:
- Monday - Saturday: 11am - 10pm
- Sunday: 10am - 9pm
All of your information will be kept in accordance with EEO guidelines.