At Chick-fil-A Kissimmee, we are always keeping an eye out for applicants who are friendly, enthusiastic, and who genuinely enjoy serving guests. Team members who work at Chick-fil-A Kissimmee are given skills and life experiences that go beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. The experiences we can provide you are an excellent stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business.
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can grow? Our business is growing and so is our team! Once you join our team as a Team Member, we have several leadership opportunities available as you grow.
• Never work a Sunday again
• Free meals*
• $2,500 scholarship opportunity
• Opportunities for growth
• Family environment
• Flexible schedule
• Access to health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision and Life
• Point University Partnership
Applicants must be able to::
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Work Quickly and Efficiently
- Follow Food Safety and Cleanliness Guidelines
- Maintain Proper Quality Parameters
- Must work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude
- A desire to work hard toward serving others
- Ability to work and move with a sense of urgency
- Well-groomed and professional appearance
- Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects when necessary.
- Prior experience is preferred, but not necessary.
We ask you to:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
We are looking for applicants who exhibit the following qualities:
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others