Are you a natural storyteller who loves working with people? Willamette Valley Vineyards is looking for individuals to represent our brand at local events and tastings around Oregon. As a Demo Ambassador, you will have the opportunity to share the Willamette Valley Vineyards story with customers in diverse locations. This is a part-time/ on-call position with flexible scheduling hours, and opportunities to learn about the wine industry.
Primary Job Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Executes assigned demos and Roadshows.
- Collects contacts of customers interested in ownership and wine club.
- Requests samples for tastings & manage sample inventory.
- Complete and turn in Demo Tasting Forms and Price & Stack Surveys.
- Supports Company’s effort to create a more sustainable, cross-cultural, and “green” environment.
- A valid/current OLCC Server’s Permit and Food Handler’s Card.
- A current Driver’s License and a clean/good driving record, or reliable means of transportation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills.
Must be able to:
- Lift 40lbs and navigate stairs and hilly terrain.
- Stand for long periods of time and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work weekends and evenings if necessary and pre-arranged with the supervisor.
- Communicate through active listening skills and gather accurate insights into human behavior.
- Work independently.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions appropriately.
- Able to engage with customers.
- Willing to learn the history of Willamette Valley Vineyards in order to support brand growth.
Willamette Valley Vineyards is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status