As fresh as we are fun. As intelligent as we are imaginative. As picky as we are playful. Put simply, making seriously
good food doesn’t have to be such serious business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Ensures the restaurant is operating at the highest level of standards and is compliant with all state and federal
• Follows and will enforce all restaurant operations guidelines as defined in the Operations Manual.
• Responsible for the execution of all store systems (inventory control, equipment repairs, etc.).
• Ensures all budgeted sales and EBITDA restaurant objectives are met.
• Will assist in the preparation of the annual restaurant budget.
• Administers and ensures compliance with all weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial controls.
• Confirms all accounting functions are carried out correctly and complies with internal processes (i.e. proper
invoice coding, coupons and voids, cash handling procedures, etc.).
• Reviews schedules and payrolls both on a daily and weekly basis to control labor costs.
• Ensures the restaurant is accountable for the successful execution of all quality control programs (i.e. SteriTech,
pre-shift checklist, etc.)
• Educates, communicates and reinforces quality standards to all team members and management in the store.
• Maintains equipment for optimal performance.
• Prepares food that meets MOOYAH Brand Standards.
• Holds frequent management and team member meetings to keep staff informed of important policy changes, new
product rollouts, and operational updates.
• Demonstrates ability to attract, develop, and retain top talent with a passion for service, excellence, and quality.
• Conducts frequent evaluation updates and a formal, annual performance review for all managers and staff
outlining strengths, opportunity areas, and merit recommendations.
• Ensures proper follow through and execution of all corporate and field training programs as defined by the
Training Department and company.
• Maintains proper follow through and execution of all Human Resources administration and legal compliance
including, but not limited to: proper orientation, interviewing and hiring, new hire documentation, counseling,
performance reviews, HR audits, etc.
• Coaches and develops management and staff by following the MOOYAH Training Program, cross-training, preshift meetings, and required city/state/federal training (e.g. Food Safety, etc.).
• Responds to guest complaints or issues to ensure the guests leave with a positive view of the brand.
• Responsible for hiring staff, instructs them on the brand standards for products and service and holds each team
member responsible for guest satisfaction.
• Develops and executes internal customer-making programs to ensure guest loyalty, such as: addressing
customer's by name, remembering their favorite meals, maintaining a customer log, sending "thank you" notes,
using comment cards, etc.
• Involves self and management team in all aspects of local store advertising, fundraising and catering sales
• Ensures the execution of all marketing initiatives.
• Builds a store culture that visibly drives add on sales both at the register and with in-house service opportunities.
• Communicates and educates management and hourly team members on new products and promotions ensuring
all team members understand and can implement properly.
• Associates degree or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Hospitality preferred. High School degree
or equivalent required.
• Minimum 5 years working in a restaurant environment, showing career progression and verifiable results.
• Minimum 3 years as a General Manager of a quick casual or quick serve environment.
• Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, and back of house restaurant systems such as labor schedulers,
inventory tracking systems, ordering, etc. CTUIT knowledge a plus.
• Ability to comfortably speak, write, and comprehend English in a business setting.
• Capable of adapting to business needs and solving problems quickly and efficiently.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and exercise sound judgment.
• Ability to fluently understand Profit & Loss statements, costs controls, and restaurant operations.
• Focuses on "simply better seriously fun" guest service experiences.
• Demonstrates highly motivated, energetic, and engaging characteristics
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• Team Member is regularly required to stand, walk, talk, or hear.
• Floor conditions could be wet or slippery,
• Team Member is frequently required to handle hot and cold items.
• Team Member will periodically be required to lift weights from 25 up to 50 pounds