fast food; our wings are made with care and served up piping hot. Every order is made fresh when you order it; nothing sits under a heat lamp. In addition to hot fresh wings our sides are homemade. Fresh Cut Seasoned Fries are cut daily in every restaurant from Idaho Potatoes. If you haven’t tried any of our sides you are missing out!
Wingstop, the "Wing Experts", is looking for a Shift Manager for our Flower Hill location! The Shift Manager is responsible for helping to managing the overall operation and profitability of the restaurant which includes, but is not limited to, managing food and labor costs, maintaining high food quality while delivering an overall exceptional dining experience to our guests. The Shift Manager will work alongside the other members of the Management Team to create a dining experience that delivers exceptional hospitality and food quality in accordance with the franchise policies and procedures. You will report directly to the General Manager.
Wingstop’s mission is to "Serve the World Flavor!" Wingstop is the destination when you crave fresh, never faked wings, hand-cut seasoned fries, and any of our famous sides. For people who demand flavor in everything they do, there's only Wingstop. We are looking for team members who want to deliver a flavor experience.
We are looking for excellent shift leaders to supervise the operations of a shift to ensure that food safety, product preparation, cleanliness, and company standards are maintained. This includes working a cashier or cook position while supervising staff. Exceptional customer service is a major.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Performs all tasks and responsibilities of a Wingstop crew member.
• Ensure that each Guest receives outstanding service by providing a guest-friendly environment. That includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge, and all other components of Guest Service.
• Trains newer or less experienced crew members in their tasks and responsibilities.
• Practices inventory control standards.
• Ensure tore policies are being followed by all staff members.
• Ensure appropriate cleanliness, sanitation, safety, and staffing standards are maintained.
• Open and/or close the restaurant and meet required work hours.
• Manage and motivate the crew members.
• Ensure breaks are coordinated effectively and quickly.
• Assemble and package orders according to Wingstop standards.
• Assist all other positions when necessary.
• Assist in keeping the kitchen & dining room clean throughout the shift.
• Ensure that all crew members are always health safety conscious.
• Resolve customer issues with efficiency and a good attitude.
• Be sure the store is clean at closing. All equipment is accounted for and put back, trash is covered and packed neatly, floors are swept and mopped, and all other daily closing procedures are being followed.
• Promote the Wingstop Brand and uphold the mandatory operating requirements including QSC requirements.
• Enforce the Wingstop uniform and jewelry policy.
• Ensure that each guest has a positive, long-lasting impression of the Wingstop experience
• Cash is controlled and maintained, any voids or refunds are accounted for
• Daily and weekly cleaning task are being met
• Orders quote times are being met and adjusted for peak business hours
• Overtime for the crew is to be avoided unless it is an emergency and approved by the general manager
• Kitchen is properly staffed and organized for each position during peak periods
• Represent the Wingstop brand
Current Food Safety (Manager) Certification a plus!
Current Food Safety (Allergens) Certification a plus!
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; and is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recognize that people are our finest asset. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, creed, color, religion or belief, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, gender identity or sexual orientation or any other classification protected by law.