the General Manager will be to oversee the daily operations of the store, provide exceptional customer service and proactively manage the front- and back-of-house team. The ideal candidate is focused on excellent customer service and excellent operational results, and has demonstrated restaurant leadership experience, and has a passion for growing the business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling
team members, in partnership with the area operator.
• Works to manage performance, including coaching, counseling, and disciplining team members.
• Communicates job expectations to the staff; plans, monitors, and reviews performance of employees; plans and reviews compensation actions; enforces policies and procedures.
• Communicates in a timely and effective manner with District Manager about
operational and human resources issues.
• Performs regular restaurant inspections to ensure team and restaurant is
• Tracks inventory and ensures accurate record keeping.
• Identifies and resolves issues with food preparation. Helps team handle customer
service issues with grace, courtesy, and with the goal of cultivating happy,
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing,
following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; proper safety
procedures, to include, but not limited to injury reporting, conducting meetings,
equipment maintenance, etc., complying with health and legal regulations;
maintaining security systems.
• Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new
and different job responsibilities; explores opportunities to add value to job
• Guest service mentality; has a genuine desire to serve the guests
• Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations
• Ongoing learner; exhibits insatiable curiosity and an interest in self-improvement
• Ability to measure performance, subjectively and objectively
• Cultivate attractive culture within the restaurant
• Ability to handle numerous job duties essential to running a restaurant.
• Competent in the key areas of responsibility which includes labor management,
store operations, and customer care.
• Superior leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
• Possesses a confident and professional demeanor. Inspires trust, models best
practices and cultivates morale and teamwork among team members.
• Proactive problem-solver and decision-maker.
• Must thoroughly understand the importance of good hygiene and food handling
• Flexible schedule required, including weekends and nights.
• Strong work ethic.
• Minimum of 2 years of previous food service, retail or restaurant supervisory
• Five or more years as AGM or GM Restaurant experience is required
• Salary negotiable based on previous experience and employment
• Bonus available based on achieving quarterly and annual metrics
• Excellent Opportunities for Advancement