as necessary. The Operations Leader works with all crew members and the restaurant General Manager to ensure that all activities in the restaurant are consistent with and supportive of the restaurant’s business plan.
The Operations Leader ensures all employees (Shift Leaders, Cashiers and Crew Persons) are performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas of the restaurant.
• Models and creates an environment which ensures a positive guest service experience.
• Responds positively and quickly to guest concerns.
• Assists the General Manager in Hiring high quality people who demonstrate and ensure consistent guest satisfaction.
• Continuously improves the skills, knowledge, and morale of all employees.
• Train, coach and provide regular performance feedback (positive and corrective) for all crew members.
• Always makes a continuous effort to maintain a fun and enjoyable working experience in the restaurant and in supporting the General Managers restaurant business plan goals
• Utilizes labor effectively to meet budget laid out with the Restaurant General Manager.
• Enforces all labor laws (federal, state, and local).
• Upholds company food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements, to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees.
• Is of high personal integrity and treats all employees with honesty, respect, and dignity.
• Is performance oriented and driven
• Driven for growth potential to be a General Manager in the organization.
High school diploma or equivalent. Experience 1-2 years in management position (preferably restaurant experience)
Able to work a standard 40+ hour work week; able to work flexible hours necessary to manage and operate the restaurant effectively. Able to work the days and hours as designated (scheduled) by the General Manager.
Flexible Work Location
Must be flexible in the restaurant that they are supporting and must be willing to work with any locations in the organization to cover restaurant business needs, General Manager vacations, or General Manager leave of absence
Skills & Abilities
• Basic knowledge of computers.
• Financial/analytical aptitude including planning, budgeting, scheduling, and overall cost management.
• Organizational, planning and time management
• Team building skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
Work long hours.
Stand for long periods of time.
Work around heat.
Move throughout the restaurant and observe restaurant operations and employee work performance.
Able to lift 50 – 75 pounds comfortably.
Work with various cleaning products.