Responsibilities and Duties:
* Holds our Core Values in high regard. (Hard Working, Positive Attitude, Consistent, Growth)
* Ensures the daily execution of the Mission Statement (No one leaves the restaurant unhappy)
* Complies with company policies, practices and procedures and conveys those standards to team members. (Everyone does it the same way every time)
* Involved in marketing efforts and restaurant promotions.
* Ensures overall food quality and handling, safety, security, service and cleanliness standards are met.
* Handles all hiring, training, scheduling, FOH ordering and reporting duties.
* Manages bar program, creates drink menu, forecasts sales and COGS % and sets prices to ensure bottom line revenue goals are met.
* Responsible for the opening and closing of the restaurant and ensuring all stocking, cleaning and cash handling procedures are met.
* Oversees ALL POS functions, prepares change orders, daily reports and deposits.
* Works alongside our team members to ensure a quick and consistent product is being produced for every guest.
* Books and oversees all special events in the business. ie. Live music, rehearsal dinners etc..
* Provide social media content to marketing staff.
* Special Projects.
Qualifications and Skills:
Candidates must be highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively. Requires basic mathematical computations. Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment. Maintain confidential information, adhere to and enforce company policies, programs, and compliance issues.
Minimum 50 hours per week including weekends and holidays.
Computer knowledge in IOS, Touch , Asana, G Suite and some financial software a bonus.
Proven track record of customer service-ability and team member development.
Ability to manage with integrity, honesty and knowledge while promoting culture and values.
2 plus years Management and/or Supervisory Experience.
Follow and maintain all Health Code Regulations.
Enforce rules and regulations for staff.
Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
Train all new FOH and management staff.
The General Manager position starts at an average base salary of $60,000.00- $70,000.00/year plus considerable bonus opportunities based on the restaurants financial performance. It also includes a ski pass to Resort, 3 Weeks Paid Time Off per Year, and medical benefits. Housing available. Come join a fun Colorado company that focuses on our culture and has lots of opportunity to promote quickly! Relocation assistance available.