are looking for individuals who are looking for steady and predictable work that have the capacity to grow with our organization.
We are currently seeking full-time Inspector Packer's to join their St. Louis, MO team.
12 hour Day and Night Shifts: 7:00 am to 7:00 pm and 7:00 pm to 7:00 am
Perform all tasks involved in the production of Alpha Packaging’s products. Inspector Packer"s are required to perform tasks involved in the production, inspection and packing of Alpha’s products into boxes.. The incumbent is expected to be a self-starter, a good manager of time and work professionally and independently. Follow Alpha’s standard of Safety, Housekeeping, Quality and Production in an efficient and safe manner as possible. Must be willing to work as a team player.
- Starting wages commensurate with years of relevant experience and knowledge
- Quarterly Performance and Perfect Attendance Bonuses
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- FSA / HSA
- 401k Plans WITH 50% match up to 12% of base salary
- Tuition Reimbursement – job related courses
- Company paid life insurance, short-term & long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- 1 year of manufacturing experience preferred; previous experience in a Plastics environment a plus
- Safety and Housekeeping
- Must wear all required PPE properly
- Conduct him/herself in a safe manner
- Must keep the area around your work station clean and free from dirt and debris
- Clean assigned areas of the building or pieces of equipment as instructed by your Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect, pack, count and/or trim product automatically or manually in accordance with established production standards.
- Ability to understand and apply pack-outs to ensure that product is packaged in accordance with established quality and product standards.
- Ability to set and achieve production goals for each line assignment.
- Keep all assigned machines & equipment areas neat and clean of debris.
- May complete several forms and papers that will record measurement, weight and/or product counts while keeping track of the inventory.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers; talk and hear.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Alpha Packaging recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.