Perform any and all duties required of crew members and Assistant managers.
- Recruit, interview, and hire staff
- Direct and coordinate the activities of staff
- Ensure maintenance of dress code and personal appearance standards in accordance with uniform policies. Complete uniform ordering form for new hires and scan document to office to get uniforms ordered.
- Provide, supervise, and monitor training of all staff
- Determine staffing needs and schedule staff; post weekly schedule after approval from District Manager. Due on Thursdays by 5pm for approval
- Banking: Deposits made Monday, Wednesday & Friday, Responsible for all Store Funds including but not limited to: safe, cash tills, store cash deposits.
- In consultation with District Manager, determine personal schedule based on the requirements or the position. Required to Close Store 2 Nights per week & work Weekends.
- In the event of a call off and/or no-show, secure a replacement. If no replacement is found it is your duty to cover shift and make adjustments to schedule for the duration of the schedule
- Perform staff evaluations consistent with guidelines set forth by District Manager.
- Provide progressive disciplinary policies with staff, including termination, as required and with approval of District Manager
- Monitor staffing levels and labor costs to maximize efficiency and control labor expense ratios
- Provide for the accurate taking of weekly & monthly physical inventory
- Review all invoices from vendors and other suppliers of goods and services and promptly email invoice to office. Date and initial invoice after emailing and file away for records
- Monitor inventory levels, production, waste, unauthorized “giveaways,” etc. to control Cost of Good, without compromising product quality. Cost of goods budget is determined by Brand
- At all times direct and lead operations with the goal of increasing sales, reducing expenses, and maximizing Net Operating Income in accordance with Monthly & Annual Budget.
- Lead and supervise the ongoing and periodic cleaning and maintenance of all equipment and facilities
- Ensure the maintenance of all equipment and facilities in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions and applicable Health, Building, and Fire Codes
- As needed, contact District Manager to get approval for service and repair services to be performed
- Ensure the prompt completion and transmission of all required paperwork, reports, etc. as directed by District Manager. (Weekly Inventory, Monthly Inventory, Harvest Donations, Schedules, Competition Results, Store Audits, etc.)
- Maintain files relating to operations and personnel, as directed by District Manager.
- Coordinate and execute all required system-wide marketing, promotions, and public relations activities directed by Marketing Teams of Brands
- Recommend local promotions, marketing ideas, and public relations activities to District Manager
- Update menu board and POS equipment when prices are changed
- Maintain a good working relationship and professional attitude with mall management and staff; attend meetings and participate in similar activities
- Maintain and develop good relations with mall employees
- Encourage teamwork, the building of staff morale, and the resolution of conflict through as-needed staff meetings and daily communication
- Strive at all times to uphold Brand standards of product quality, customer service and cleanliness, and its philosophy towards its customers, team members, and business associates
- Perform other duties as directed by District Manager or Company Owner
- Participate in Team Meetings as directed by District Manager
- Responsible for success of FBC Evaluation, Store Audits and Mystery Shop Report and for corrective action when necessary