Branded Foods located within the multicultural hub of the travel industry is more than just a job; it’s a stepping-stone to a successful future within the restaurant and retail business. We are seeking Cashier, Food Prep, and Dishwasher Associates to prepare signature brand foods for our independently owned food concepts.
Our Team Members are valued persons whose individual contributions are integral to our overall success. MSE Branded Foods, Inc. supports our independently owned concepts which include Chick-fil-A, Aviators, Grab ‘n Fly, Air Capital Bar, Dunkin’ Donuts, and River City Brewing at Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower Airport. We offer first class pay along with bonus and incentive opportunities to our employees. Full-time and seasonal positions are available. Free meal when working full day shift.
We are currently looking for hard-working and motivated individuals to join our team as a Front of House Team Members: Cashiers/Food Prep/Servers/Dish Washers. The FOH Team Members interact with guests and staff in a cordial, efficient, and professional manner, helping them to understand our menu offerings and taking orders accurately. Team members will communicate with each other to fulfill guest food orders and ensure the food meets the guest’s expectations. Responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties, collecting payment and/or washing dishes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
• Maintain a gracious, pleasant and friendly attitude while contributing to a team-work based environment
• Be customer service oriented and detail oriented
• Demonstrate ability to comprehend and follow both written and oral instructions
• Adhere to the company dress and appearance policy
• Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
• Ensure the highest quality preparation and presentation of all served food items
• Helps with food preparation and cooking
• Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and organization of the work area beginning, during and the end of each shift
• Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
• Follow standard hygiene and clothing protocol to maintain a professional appearance at all times
• High School Diploma or High School equivalency preferred
• Experience in Food Preparation/ Service preferred –but not required for consideration
• Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
• Must be able to speak, read and understand basic cooking directions.
• Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and restaurant employees
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while working well in teams.
• Must have knowledge and understanding kitchen safety, sanitation and food handling procedures
• May be required to submit to E-Verify screening and pass a background check as required by MSE Branded Foods as a condition of employment.
This position requires regular attendance as scheduled in accordance with company labor needs; requires the ability to stand or walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak, walk, crawl, climb, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.; requires the ability to tolerate significant changes in temperature, and frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability of adjust focus. Must be able to read and write and speak the English language.