them for future success. Our goal is to create a positive work environment that improves team members and guests’ lives every day.
A typical day at Chick-fil-A Northtown would entail engaging with guests in the dining room as you’re delivering their food, ensuring the dining area is well stocked and cleaned, and assisting guests at the register. Once Team Members have been fully trained in on register and order taking, we begin to train them on our outside order taking positions as well as drive thru responsibilities including head-set, making desserts, and window.
Our Front of House Team Member / Hospitality Team Members are brand representatives and are the first step in providing above average service and hospitality to our guests. A Front of House employee responsibility is to continually interact with guests to provide quick, friendly, and accurate service. They work in the roles of dining room, register, and drive thru.
We offer a great work environment, a fair pay, education scholarship opportunity, advanced training and advancement opportunities accompanied with pay increases. Prior experience as customer service, cashier, associate, restaurant crew member, team member or other part time restaurant job experience is not required but will boost your candidacy.
• Sundays off
• Opportunities for individual growth
• Access to Scholarships up to $2,500 per year
• Free Food
• Positive Work Environment
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Prior experience as customer service, cashier, associate, restaurant crew member, team member or other part time restaurant job experience is not required but is preferred.
• A Front of House Team Member is a hardworking and productive individual who consistently meets all expectations of professionalism, productivity, commitment, and responsibilities.
• Chick-fil-A Northtown is looking for people that are committed, have a great attitude, build relationships, and are always striving for excellence.
• Our expectation is that each employee is professional, committed, and responsible.
• Our employees are on time and in uniform for their shifts each day.
• Our employees understand what it makes to go the extra mile for the customer and work to make each customer feel valued.
• The skills we feel make the most successful employees are an active listener, adaptability, attentive, able to resolve conflict, creative, decision-making, dependable, effective communication, friendly, have a good knowledge of products, patient, and timely.
In our kitchens, we focus on fresh and simple ingredients. And we always have. Since the beginning, we've served chicken that is whole breast meat, with no added fillers or hormones, and we bread it by hand in our restaurants. Produce is delivered fresh to our kitchens several times a week. Salads are chopped and prepared fresh throughout the day. Whole lemons are freshly squeezed in our restaurants and combined with pure cane sugar and water (yep, that’s all) to make Chick-fil-A Lemonade®. It may not be the easy way, but it's the only way we know.
• Chick-fil-A is the fastest growing Quick Service Restaurant in the nation
• On Forbes List for America's Best Mid-Size Employer
• Chick-fil-A awarded $17 million in Team Member scholarships in 2020
Front of House, Cashier, Food Service, Food Services, Food Beverage, Restaurant Crew, QSR, Restaurant, Part Time, Full Time, Chickfila, Chick-fil-A