activities such as developing campaigns, messaging, and positioning
• Gain field experience with app based marketing, and data driven effectiveness
• Gather guest insights to aid in the creation and validation of various campaigns in order to help achieve results
• Learn and practice the Big Picture Marketing framework in order to build structure to marketing activities into the future
• Gain field experience with real time data feedback and results
• Partner with our Marketing Director to execute marketing strategies
• Ensure marketing deliver results and meets goals
Our Chick-fil-A Northtown team is looking for
Partners who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions.
Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts, take direction and work together to move the business forward.
Partners who value and deliver on serving their team members and guest.
Interns who propose innovative ideas which result in consistently exceed their performance objectives.
Individuals with an unparalleled work ethic and guest-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
Persistent interns who will stop at nothing to live out Chick-fil-A mission: To be American's best quick-service restaurant at winning and keeping customers.
What you get out of the internship
Chick-fil-A is a forward thinking company that takes great pride in their people, and that's why we're looking to expand our talent. As a result, we are looking for the best and brightest students to strengthen our team and who want to:
• Apply classroom knowledge in a fast-paced and growing industry setting
• Implement new ideas, be constantly challenged, and develop your skills
• Complete projects that revolve around social, in-store and event marketing
• Sundays off
• Opportunities for individual growth
• Access to Scholarships up to $2,500 per year
• Free Food
• Positive Work Environment
• Career Advancement Opportunities
What you need
• Currently working on completion of a Bachelor's or Master's degree in related field or equivalent; we will only consider students who plan be enrolled in a degree-seeking program after the summer
• Cumulative 3.0 GPA or above; must be the case at the date of hire and also will be verified during background check in the spring
• Must be permanent resident of the U.S. or U.S. citizen
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Ability to exercise independent judgment within brand standards
• Proficient on basic computer programs: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint • Proven leadership and business acumen skills
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Care about our brand
In our kitchens, we focus on fresh and simple ingredients. And we always have. Since the beginning, we've served chicken that is whole breast meat, with no added fillers or hormones, and we bread it by hand in our restaurants. Produce is delivered fresh to our kitchens several times a week. Salads are chopped and prepared fresh throughout the day. Whole lemons are freshly squeezed in our restaurants and combined with pure cane sugar and water (yep, that’s all) to make Chick-fil-A Lemonade®. It may not be the easy way, but it's the only way we know.
• Chick-fil-A is the fastest growing Quick Service Restaurant in the nation
• On Forbes List for America's Best Mid-Size Employer
• Chick-fil-A awarded $17 million in Team Member scholarships in 2020
Restaurant Management, Supervisor, Restaurant, Foh, Food Service, Food Services, Food Beverage, Restaurant Crew, Qsr, Restaurant, Full Time, Chickfila, Chick Fil A, Chick-fil-A Operator, Internship, Marketing, Social Media, Events