retail business. We are looking for talented persons to perform a broad range of simultaneous duties while providing excellent customer service based on company standards. We are seeking skilled Cashiers and Quick Serve Counter Attendants to take orders and serve food for our independently owned food concepts.
Our Team Members are valued persons whose individual contributions are integral to our overall success. New members will work closely with supervisors and managers who will invest their time and energy into helping you develop and expand your job and people skills; and pave the way for advancement opportunities. MSE Branded Foods offers first class pay along with bonus and incentive opportunities to our employees.
MSE Branded Foods is always looking to add new talent to our team at our independently owned concepts which include, Buckhead Grill, Green Leaf’s and Bananas, and Villa Italian Kitchen located inside the Merrimack Premium Outlets. Part-time and full-time and seasonal positions are available.
The Cashier and Quick Serve Counter Attendants are responsible for always providing prompt and friendly food and beverage service to all our guests. Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales performance objectives as determined, communicated, and monitored by management..
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
• Maintain a gracious, pleasant and friendly attitude while contributing to a team-work based environment
• Be customer service oriented and detail oriented
• Demonstrate ability to comprehend and follow both written and oral instructions
• Adhere to the company dress and appearance policy
• Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
• Ensure the highest quality preparation and presentation of all served food items
• Guide guests through food, beverage and promotional items.
• Present an accurate guest check, accept payment and quickly complete the transaction.
• Helps with food preparation and cooking
• Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and organization of the work area beginning, during and the end of each shift
• Utilize the Kitchen Display System (KDS) or kitchen tickets effectively in order to maintain the flow of service, control cost/waste, and build sales.
• Accurately input order into the POS, responsible for receiving accurate payment and balancing cash.
• Follow standard hygiene and clothing protocol to maintain a professional appearance at all times
• Position requires slip-resistant shoes.
High School Diploma or High School equivalency preferred. Experience in Food Preparation/Service preferred –but not required for consideration. Will be required to submit to E-Verify screening and pass a background check as required by Homeland Security and/or MSE Branded Foods as a condition of employment.
This position requires regular attendance requires the ability to stand or walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak, walk, crawl, climb, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.; requires ability to tolerate significant changes in temperature, and frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.