candidates to add as Delivery Drivers
to our Operations team. Primary duties will include, but not limited to: operate a 26’ box truck while observing all traffic laws, lead a team of delivery crew members in the loading and unloading delivery trucks, maintain accurate paperwork for all deliveries & pickups, setting up events according to client direction and/or floorpan, understand the function of all rental equipment in order to instruct and assist clients on-site, providing outstanding customer service and on-site problem solving, assist in keeping warehouse organized and help with other duties where needed. This position is expected to work a variety of weekday shifts with night and weekend availability required. The position is offered as part or full-time, with hours varying based upon season. Availability to work an additional hours are subject to business necessity is essential to the successful performance of duties in this position. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
May be exposed to the weather in the area. Some work areas in the warehouse may not be heated or air conditioned. May have exposure to chemicals, including but not limited to gasoline, diesel fuel, propane, kerosene and cleaning solvents. Some electrical equipment is delivered, although it is not a requirement to install or service the equipment. If lighting is required (the installation of extension cords and lamps) the drivers are provided with Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFI) breakers. Stooping, crouching, bending, lifting, lowering, reaching, twisting, pulling, pushing, carting and carrying are intermittent tasks that routinely occur.
Education, Skills & Requirements:
• A high school diploma or equivalent GED is preferred but not required.
• Must be able to lift approximately 75 lbs.
• Must maintain a professional personal appearance.
• Must possess customer relation skills.
• Must be able to use mathematics to solve problems.
• Computer knowledge is preferred. Training on rental software will be provided.
• Must be able to speak English clearly and write legibly. The ability to speak other languages is a plus!
• Must be able to pass company drug screen.
• Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
• Must have a full range of motion and dexterity.
• Must be able to understand and complete instructions furnished in written, oral or scheduled form.
• Maintain a cooperative working relationship with co-workers and management.