alcohol cut-off and performs other duties as assigned by management. Will be responsible to monitor all employee’s adherence to the Legends Alcohol Policy.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
Under the direction of management, ensures responsible service of alcohol throughout the entire building in accordance with state and company policies. Assist staff with any alcohol related issues. Observes and documents any alcohol related issues. Assist with alcohol cut-off and performs other duties as assigned by management. Will be responsible to monitor all employee’s adherence to the Legends Alcohol Policy.
• Supervises the serving of alcohol by game day staff
• Ensures staff is adhering to Legends’ alcohol service policy
• Observes and documents all alcohol related issues or violations
• Assists with alcohol cut-off and performs other duties as assigned by management
• Completes inventory at assigned locations
• Must maintain a friendly, positive attitude and a professional demeanor always
• Ability to interact with guests and staff to insure guest satisfaction
• Must have extensive knowledge of food and beverage menu, specials and services offered
• Know the “layout” of the venue and assigned area where you are working
• Provide guests with personal service and attention to detail that will exceed expectations
• Maintain a clean, neat and safe work area
• Ability to assure compliance with all company service standards
• Work as a team with fellow associates and other service departments within venue
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet service demand levels, including days, nights, weekends and holidays
• Must meet state and local health requirements for food handlers and alcoholic beverage services.
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• High School Diploma, some college preferred
• Must have experience working in a fast paced environment
• Some alcohol compliance experience preferred
• Must be proactive, self-motivated, organized and the ability to prioritize as needed
• Must be detail oriented
• Ability to work under pressure and adapt to change quickly
• Must be punctual and dependable
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English
• Ability to move quickly and act on assigned duties within production and service time frames established
• Must maintain personal hygiene and a well-groomed appearance standards
• Ability to walk long distances and stand for extended periods of time
• Must be able to stand, kneel, lift (up to 30 pounds), carry items, push carts, walk at a fast pace, and bend down
• Must be able to operate in a fast paced, challenging, and diverse environment efficiently
Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.