to interact with our guest and Create Amazing Experiences while they are dining at our stores. Hosts are responsible for positive guest interactions while assisting them in a friendly and efficient manner. At all times, hosts are expected to be attentive to our guest needs, making them feel welcome, comfortable, important and relaxed.
- Warmly and graciously greet all guests upon arrival.
- When possible, open the front door for guest entering or leaving the restaurant.
- When immediate seating is limited, record guest names and number of people in party and provide guests with estimated waiting time.
- Call out name and number of party when tables become available.
- Accommodate special seating requests for guests whenever possible
- Seat guests based on guest preferences and balancing of customer flow in service stations.
- Upon seating, offer guests a menu and inform them of their server's name and any current specials or promotions. Inspect table for proper presentation and completeness.
- Relay message to servers or managers as needed.
- Bus and/or help servers bus dirty tables in restaurant.
- If time permits, help servers deliver drinks to table.
- Inspect bathrooms for cleanliness. Straighten and clean if necessary.
- Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return.
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Such other tasks as required of management or leadership.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Possess organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to work well with others.
- Be able to work in standing position for long periods of time.
- Must have exceptional grooming habits.
Ability to speak and hear
Close and distance vision
Identify and distinguish colors
Frequent walking with some standing at times
Will walk for long periods of time, possibly extended distances
Frequently lifts/carries up to 25 lbs.
Occasionally lifts/carries up to 50 lbs.
Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills
Able to reach hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly
May be indoor or outdoor setting depending on location
Varied weather conditions are expected
Will work near moving or mechanical parts
May work near toxic/caustic chemicals and with fumes or airborne particles
Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays and extended hours as business dictates
- Ability to speak and hear
- Close and distance vision
- Identify and distinguish colors
- Frequent walking with some standing at times
- Will walk for long periods of time, possibly extended distances
- Frequently lifts/carries up to 25 lbs.
- Occasionally lifts/carries up to 50 lbs.
- Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills
- Able to reach hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly
- May be indoor or outdoor setting depending on location
- Varied weather conditions are expected
- Will work near moving or mechanical parts
- May work near toxic/caustic chemicals and with fumes or airborne particles
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays and extended hours as business dictates