cleaning and sanitizing of food preparation area, storage areas,
including interior and exterior of restaurant, equipment, and utensils.
- Medical Insurance upon meeting minimum requirements
- In-store contests and incentives
- Washington State Paid Family Medical Leave
- Washington State Paid Sick Leave
Accountabilities - CHAMPS:
* Makes sure customer areas (outside, restrooms, service, dining) are kept clean.
* Maintains a clean work area.
* Completes all assigned cleaning duties.
* Follows proper use of cleaning supplies.
* Smiles and focuses attention on customers.
* Treats everyone with respect.
* Uses "LAST" to resolve customer problems.
* Wears a clean, neat and correct uniform.
* Shows interest and enthusiasm in work.
* Makes sure orders are accurate.
* Consistently comes to work as scheduled and on time.
* Gets tasks right the first time and rarely requires follow-up.
* Accepts responsibility for mistakes and tries to improve.
* Takes initiative in learning new job tasks.
* Uses restaurant equipment properly.
* Tells manager about problems with restaurant equipment.
* Follows all safety and security procedures.
* Follows proper cash handling procedures.
* Completes checklists and forms necessary for job.
5. Product Quality
* Works to ensure perfect product at all times.
* Makes good decisions about quality issues.
* Follows correct food handling procedures.
* Uses product projections to prepare product.
* Consistently shows hustle.
* Helps co-workers serve customers more quickly.
* Helps where needed regardless of the task.
* Makes sure customers receive orders promptly.
* Assists in reaching restaurant speed targets
Effective oral communication skills, basic math skills, ability to follow instructions. Lifting
a minimum of 40# on a regular basis.
Operation of Equipment:
Restaurant equipment including grills, fryer, steam table, and cash register,
Essential Job Functions
1. General: Lift and move pots, racks, and food supplies. Work in warm
kitchen with hot equipment; in the presence of steam tables, grills and
2. Customer Service Team Member: Clean and restock customer and work
areas. Give friendly greeting to customers. Receive customer orders, pack
them correctly, and deliver them to customers. Enter order into register;
receive payment and make correct change; smile and thank customers for
their orders. Prepare and cook various food products.
3. Food Service Team Member: Set-up, operate, clean, and maintain cooking
equipment and utensils. Respond to audible and visual cook timers.
Prepare and cook various food products. Maintain the highest standards of
food and sanitation outcomes.