the sales and profits of the store while providing exceptional level of customer
service and developing strong store Team Members and Shift Managers.
• Provides the direction, leadership and communication necessary to achieve sales results
and operating plan goals for the store. Ensures the store Shift Managers provide the same
to the store Team Members.
• Achieves store quantitative objectives including: sales, labor COGS, shrinkage and expense
• Facilitates Jamba yoU training programs for Team Member, Lead, and Shift Managers as
well as related workshops and certification events.
• Communicates all store issues, concerns and needs to the DM.
• Maintains and models operational excellence in the store.
• Responds to directives in an accurate and timely manner and ensures the same
compliance of the store team.
• Recognizes and rewards outstanding performance of store Team Members.
• Demonstrates exceptional leadership behaviors.
• Executes other duties as assigned.
• Strives for the ultimate in-store customer service experiences and impressions. Maintains
excellent customer service metrics.
• Ensures stores have adequate shift coverage at all times, while adhering to scheduling and
• Oversees the recruiting, hiring and training practices to ensure quality of store staff.
• Trains store management team to successfully handle service issues and intervene when
• Motivates and mentors Team Members on providing customers with product suggestions
• Educates and engages the community and store customers on all of Jamba's products and
services. Jamba Juice Company's best practices provided "as is" and for information only.
• Adheres to and has knowledge of all company policies and procedures.
• Maintains impeccable standards concerning store maintenance, housekeeping and
• Regulates the ordering of supplies in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Coaches, counsels and directs Team Members. Leads the team in the execution of Jamba
standards through the Building Blocks to create an excellent customer experience.
• Leads and manages shifts while acting as manager in charge of store. Deploy Team
Members as required to meet business demands and make necessary staffing decisions.
• Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective shift operations
and the overall operations of the store.
• Follows all food safety, cash handling and operations procedures and policies and ensures
that store Team Members are in compliance.
• Ensures that all Team Members have mastered the store stations, meeting the Jamba
• Coordinates, manages and participates in off-site program customer visits and deliveries
• Trains and on-boards new Team Members and Shift Managers on front- and back-of house procedures.
• Provides constructive performance feedback to all store Team Members.
• Validates trainee readiness for his/her intended position and recommends appropriate
course of action.
• Responds to management performance thorough reviews and objectives.
• Recruits and maintains a pipeline of qualified Team Members to meet the store operations
• Facilitates company-wide learning initiatives as directed by the Learning and Development
• Creates a store plan that supports the execution of area and company-wide initiatives to
achieve both operational excellence and business results. Follow up consistently to ensure
accountability to plans.
• Utilizes financial tools and analyze financial reports to identify and address trends and
issues in sales and performance.
• Provides the direction and communication necessary to achieve sales results and store
operating plan goals.
• Exhibits expert knowledge of the store trade area and the community. Engages and
educates the community and the trade area on Jamba's Customer Value Proposition.
• Analyzes financial data to build on strengths, support weak areas and note any unusual
occurrences. Trains Shift Managers in recognizing and influencing their business by
understanding financial reports and acting on the knowledge. Ensures that all productivity
numbers, sales and budgets are consistently met.
• Must be able to work 45 hours per week; must be available to work a variable shift
(openings, mid-day shifts and closings) from week-to-week.
• Intermediate computer proficiency with Microsoft and POS software
• Ability to stand, bend, reach scoop and regularly lift 30-40 lbs through-out assigned shift
• Comfortable periodically working in temperatures ranging from 40° F to -10° F (walk-in
cooler & freezer)