with an organization that can give you the attention, success, and career satisfaction you deserve, join our team! We are seeking positive and outgoing people to manage the overall operations of a store, including team member leadership and development, sales performance, customer service, community involvement and execution of brand excellence. As part of our Whirl’d class team at Jamba, you will create and sustain a highly productive store environment by leading a team that delivers Whirl’d Class Service and Results!
Deliver Whirld Class Service and Jamba Service Standards
Be Friendly and Fast
• Make a great first impression: smile and greet each guest.
• Show a sense of urgency and have a drop everything attitude.
• Get to know your guests and make them regulars.
Offer Great Tasting Products
• Become knowledgeable of Jamba products and nutritional value to better understand your guests needs and make a recommendation.
• Deliver a perfect product and a complete order every time.
• Work together as ONE team to deliver a great product and outstanding service.
• Say thank you to your fellow team members and make Jamba a fun and uplifting place to work.
Show Pride in Your Work
• Look sharp and be on time for all scheduled shifts.
• Keep the store clean, organized, and looking great.
• Operate cash register and handle all cash transactions according to Jamba Cash Handling Policies.
• Adhere to all Jamba food safety and security guidelines while maintaining company equipment.
• Do your best and strive for excellence in everything you do.
Thank Each Guest and Make Their Day!
• Make a memorable connection and send each guest off with a smile.
• Make a lasting impression: Do whatever it takes to make the guests experience the best.
Is a Whirl'd class job at Jamba right for you?
• Self-discipline, strong initiative, and outgoing personality.
• Pleasant, polite manner with a neat, clean appearance.
• An effective motivator.
• Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and team members to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
• Must possess good communication skills.
• Ability to effectively multi-task.
• Ability to effectively achieve desired goals.
• Passion for the Jamba brand and enthusiasm for learning more about Jamba products and nutrition.
• Must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
• Available to work a minimum of sixteen (16) hours/week AND a minimum of three (3) days.
• Previous restaurant/foodservice experience recommended.
• Beginning Moderate computer proficiency.
• Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs regularly throughout shifts.
• Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop throughout assigned shifts.
• Ability to be mobile in walk-in refrigerator and freezer with temperatures ranging from 40° F to -10° F (walk-in cooler & freezer).
• Must be eligible to work in The United States.
• Must agree to a background check.