looking for a talented person to perform a broad range of simultaneous duties while providing excellent customer service based on the company’s standards. We are seeking an energetic and positive Manager to oversee Team Members that prepare signature brand foods for our independently owned food concepts. MSE Branded Foods offers first class pay along with bonus and incentive opportunities to our employees. The salary range for this position is $15.00 - $18.00 per hour based on experience and work history..
The Hourly Manager will support and assist the GM and AGM in assuring operations are consistent with MSE standards and policies. While working closely with supervisors and managers, they will invest their time and energy into helping you develop and expand your experience and people skills; and pave the way for potential advancement opportunities. The position is responsible for teaching, training, and leading Team Members. Must present a professional image at all times. Must lead, coach, and develop Team Members to maximize sales and profitability, control expenses, handle guest complaints, and ensure sanitation, safety and food quality. The Hourly Manager is a champion of the company standards and is expected to consistently model the behavior expected of Team Members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure each guest receives excellent service by leading and modeling MSE standards.
• Take pride in his/her appearance while adhering to the MSE Dress & Appearance Policy
• Effectively lead the restaurant and assist in the development of team members.
• Responsible for monitoring, training and development of new employees on shift.
• Proficient in each area of the restaurant to assist when necessary
• Adhere to company policies, procedures and all state and federal wage and hour regulations.
• Ensure all equipment is in good working order and all safety procedures are followed.
• Responsible for monitoring employees and reporting job related or health related issues to upper management.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or High School equivalency required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Requires 1-2 year’s management experience at MSE or other restaurant concept. Will be required to submit to E-Verify screening and pass a background check as required by Homeland Security and/or MSE Branded Foods as a condition of employment.
COMPUTER SKILLS Basic computer skills required, proficient with various POS software and ERP type systems
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS This position requires regular attendance; the ability to work up to 45 hours per week is required; requires the ability to stand or walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak, walk, crawl, climb, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.; requires ability to tolerate significant changes in temperature, and frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.