in 2018?" Do you enjoy leading a team to accomplish goals? Do you have proven skills in running a fast-paced kitchen operation? Are you a Food Safety Champion? Are you passionate about leadership and training? We are looking for leaders who thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and who have a proven track record in kitchen operations and leadership. These individuals would also have a heart for developing others, and making a positive impact in their community. Perks include competitive pay, free meals, possible travel and development opportunities, college scholarships, a matching 401K program, paid vacation, Sundays off, and health benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Directing the daily operations of the Heart of the House (Kitchen), to include in restaurant and catering (delivery) operations.
* Mastery of knowledge and skill of team member positions throughout the kitchen, to include breading and cooking chicken, assembling sandwiches, and prep work.
* Knowledge and understanding of Food Safety requirements (SERVSAFE)
* Creating training plans and training new team members in all kitchen positions
* Ensuring compliance with Chick-Fil-A North Haven standards in all areas of operation
* Ensuring the highest quality food and services are delivered to our guests
* Be a role model for all North Haven team members in regards to customer care, cleanliness, organization, and personal accountability
* Promote a safe and productive work atmosphere
Required Qualifications & Experience
* Must be at least 21 years old to apply
* Have completed a four-year degree and/or have relevant leadership experience in a fast-paced, high volume kitchen
* Demonstrated past leadership experience
* Ability to coach, motivate and lead other team members
* Desire to grow business and personal skills while thriving in a fast-paced environment
* Eagerness to learn and improve personal skillset and assist others in the same effort
* Ability to communicate and collaborate with Team Members, Team Leaders, Directors, and Operator to fulfill business needs
* Positive attitude and customer service mindset
* Professional and leadership development opportunities
* Potential to go to a grand opening
* Performance based advancement
* Competitive Pay
* College Scholarships
* Flexible Hours
* Paid time off with tenure
* Free meals while working
* Closed on Sundays
* You will be challenged to grow personally and professionally.
* You will gain knowledge and skills that will help you advance your career within Chick-Fil-A, or even open doors to pursue something completely different.
* You will work very hard, and we will prove that working hard can actually be fun.
* You will work directly with an entrepreneurial business leader, who is committed to growing your leadership and operational skills.
* You will work on a team that is focused on making a difference in the lives of others!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - 18.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Bonus pay
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Leadership: 1 year (Preferred)