As fresh as we are fun. As intelligent as we are imaginative. As picky as we are playful. Put simply, making seriously
good food doesn’t have to be such serious business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Ensures the restaurant is operating at the highest level of standards and is compliant with all state and federal
• Follows and will enforce all restaurant operations guidelines as defined in the Operations Manual.
• Responsible for the execution of store systems.
• Reviews schedules and payroll both on a daily and weekly basis to control labor costs.
• Ensures the restaurant is accountable for the successful execution of all quality control programs.
• Educates, communicates and reinforces quality standards to all team members.
• Maintains equipment for optimal performance.
• Prepares food that meets MOOYAH Brand Standards.
• Demonstrates ability to develop, and train team members with a passion for service, excellence, and quality.
• Ensures proper follow through and execution of all corporate and field training programs as defined by the
Training and Operations Department.
• Coaches and develops team members by following the MOOYAH Training Program, cross-training, and required
city/state/federal training (e.g. Food Safety).
• Responds to guest complaints or issues to ensure the guests leave with a positive experience with the brand.
• Responsible for onboarding and training new team members, instructing them on the brand standards for
products and service, and holds each team member responsible for guest excellence.
• Develops and executes hospitality, to ensure guest loyalty, including using Guests’ names, remembering their
favorite meals, maintaining a Guest log, sending "thank you" notes, using comment cards, and building Rewards
• Involved in all aspects of local store advertising, fundraising and catering sales initiatives.
• Ensures the execution of all marketing initiatives.
• Supports the MOOYAH culture by supporting, motivating, and coaching team members.
• Communicates and educates team members on new products and promotions ensuring all team members
understand and can execute properly.
• Minimum 2 years working in a restaurant environment, showing career progression and verifiable results.
• Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, and back of house restaurant systems such as labor schedulers,
inventory tracking systems and ordering.
• Ability to speak, write, and comprehend English in a business setting.
• Capable of adapting to business needs and solving problems quickly and efficiently.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and exercise sound judgment.
• Ability to understand Profit & Loss statements, costs controls, and restaurant operations.
• Focuses on "simply better seriously fun" Guest and team member experiences.
• Demonstrates highly motivated, energetic, and engaging characteristics
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• Team Member is regularly required to stand, walk, talk, and hear.
• Floor conditions could be wet or slippery.
• Team Member is frequently required to handle hot and cold items.
• Team Member will periodically be required to lift weights from 25 up to 50 pounds.