their rooms or play areas, taking inventory of belongings, checking vet records, keeping our resort clean and tidy, and communicating with pet parents in person and via email, text, and phone. Our professional customer service team works on their feet and creates a unique and dedicated experience for each of our guests and pet parents, all while having the privilege of interacting with the cutest dogs and puppies in our community.
The right candidate has strong communication skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills. Excellent organization skills are a must, as well as the ability to multi-task.
Shifts fall anywhere between 6 am to 7 pm, 7 days a week.
Our team is empowered! Each of our dedicated team members is unique and brings with them their own life experiences. We share ideas, have team meetings, encourage, recognize, and support each other, and care for each guest as if they were our own. Our team is hard-working AND fun. We’re critical thinkers, proactive problem solvers, creative caregivers, and enthusiastic animal lovers.
If you love animals and have experience in customer service, pet resorts, animal rescue, pet sitting, veterinary care, or have worked in a fast-paced environment before, we welcome you to apply! Due to the nature of our business, weekend and holiday shifts are required.
We recognize hard work and dedication. There are ample opportunities to advance in our company for those looking to grow or start a career in pet care or veterinary services.
• Must love animals
• Must be passionate about your care of guests and quality of work every day
• Ability to work as a team and assist other departments as needed
• Focus on safe and gentle handling of guests.
• Cheerful, friendly, and positive attitude toward yourself, our guests, your teammates, leadership, and pet parents.
• Reliable, punctual, and dependable – your team relies on you, and so do our guests and pet parents!
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including holidays and weekends
• Must be comfortable being around dogs of all sizes and physically able to handle dogs of all sizes and to lift up to 60 lbs.
Additionally, we require you to be:
Over the age of 18
Legally allowed to work in the US
Able to stand on feet for 6-8 hours
Able to climb stairs frequently throughout your shift
Able to work in loud environments, and be exposed to pet hair, dander, and wet dog kisses.
$15.00 for full & part-time positions
Hiring Bonus of $1500 to be paid at $500 on your 3-month, 6-month & 12-month anniversary
Free and discounted services for your personal pets
401K with company contribution
Paid Time Off
Short & Long Term Disability
Legal & Identity Theft