referral bonus program, recognition program and service rewards and additional benefits for full-time Team Members.
Position Summary: Contributes to A&W® success by providing engaging, prompt service to all guests while serving quality food and beverages in a clean and comfortable environment.
Summary of Key Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to, the following):
• Makes decisions based on a guest-comes-first attitude.
• Provides quality food and beverages consistently by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guides for all products.
• Provides a clean and welcoming environment. Ensures products are stocked. Maintains restaurant cleanliness including exterior, restrooms, and dining and counter areas.
• Takes appropriate and immediate action to resolve guest complaints. Follows up to ensure satisfaction.
• Maintains a clean and organized workstation and accurately completes duties on cleaning and maintenance checklists.
• Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality. Adheres to Uniform Guidelines and complies with appearance and hygiene standards.
• Supports company sales events and promotions. Offers additional menu items to guests. Remains up-to-date with product knowledge and company communications.
• Ensures the safety of guests and Team Members by following A&W® policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security.
• Maintains positive relationships with Team Members and embraces diversity. Works with Team Members to deliver engaging guest service and complete operational tasks.
• Respects management’s authority and completes other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Effectively communicate, orally and in writing with Team Members and guests
• Learn new concepts and procedures quickly
• Work in a team environment
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Team Members
• Able to lift up to 40 pounds.
• Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods up to 4 (four) hours in length.
Equal Opportunity Employment
It is the policy of A&W Restaurants, Inc. to offer equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer/Team Member relationship without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, ago, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, genetic information, tobacco smoking status, or any other status protected by law. A&W restaurants, Inc. act in compliance with the requirements and intent of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations to protect the right to equal opportunity employment.
Please not this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities of projects, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employer for this job. Duties, projects, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.