organizing them into trays for the washer. Commercial dishwashers are not always able to accommodate larger pans and pots so they may occasionally need to be washed by hand.
In addition, they may be asked to assist with:
- Prep work
- Taking garbage and trash to dumpster area
- Washing work areas, refrigerators, cooking equipment, walls and floors
- Assembling, maintaining and breaking down the dish machine
While the main role of a Dishwasher is to clean dishes, utensils and other kitchen appliances, they can also be tasked with washing and mopping kitchen floors and general surrounding areas and taking out the trash to designated areas. Depending on the size of the kitchen and the number of clients or residents, Dishwashers may work within a team setting using specialized machinery to optimize and facilitate their job.
Dishwasher Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds several times a day
- Ability to place cases, pans, utensils and plates on both low and high shelves
- Ability to work in hot and damp environments
- Ability to respond to emergency situations to avoid endangering themselves or others
Human Resources Department
Beth Ann Horn
w (270) 826-9999
c (270) 823-7284
- Pay date is on Tuesday
- Pay is bi-weekly
- Pay checks can be print or direct deposit. Direct deposit can be changed at your convenience, just contact Beth Ann.
- If you have government assistance forms, loan application forms, anything that needs to be completed by your employer, contact Beth Ann, and this can be completed typically within 5-10 minutes.
- Health Insurance (30+ hours/week average – eligible 60 – 90 days after date of hire)
- Mister B’s is committed to every one of our employee’s individual needs. We provide setup, compensation, and payroll deduction while allowing the employee to choose a plan that best suits his/her needs.
- Open Enrollment will be around November through December for the following year.
- Dental Insurance (30+ hours/week average)
- Vision Insurance (30+ hours/week average)
- Retirement: 401(k) and Roth IRA (20+ hours/week average) after 1 year of employment
- Profit Sharing (20+ hours/week average) after 1 year of employment
- Life insurance – voluntary/supplemental (30+ hours/week average)
- Accident Insurance – voluntary/supplemental (30+ hours/week average)
- Cancer Insurance – voluntary/supplemental (30+ hours/week average)
- Critical Illness Insurance – voluntary/supplemental (30+ hours/week average)
- Workplace perks such as flexible work schedules, discounts on food, free non-alcoholic drinks, fun atmosphere
- Paid time off: sick days and vacation days (management staff only)
- Workers Compensation
- Complaints – harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination, etc.
- Conflict resolution