the ability to deliver accurate orders to customers in a timely manner. Drivers make $7.25/hour plus $2.00 per delivery taken and all earned tips.
Delivery Driver Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Confirms that client orders are correct
- Delivers food items to the customer’s desired location
- Returns unpaid customer orders
- Receives payment via cash or card
- Answers customer queries
- Informs customers of current and upcoming promotions
- Adheres to traffic regulations and road safety protocols
- No educational requirement
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record
- Physically able to lift multiple boxes of pizza
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Human Resources Department
Beth Ann Horn
w (270) 826-9999
c (270) 823-7284
- Pay date is on Tuesday
- Pay is bi-weekly
- Pay checks can be print or direct deposit. Direct deposit can be changed at your convenience, just contact Beth Ann.
- If you have government assistance forms, loan application forms, anything that needs to be completed by your employer, contact Beth Ann, and this can be completed typically within 5-10 minutes.
- Health Insurance (30+ hours/week average – eligible 60 – 90 days after date of hire)
- Mister B’s is committed to every one of our employee’s individual needs. We provide setup, compensation, and payroll deduction while allowing the employee to choose a plan that best suits his/her needs.
- Open Enrollment will be around November through December for the following year.
- Dental Insurance (30+ hours/week average)
- Vision Insurance (30+ hours/week average)
- Retirement: 401(k) and Roth IRA (20+ hours/week average) after 1 year of employment
- Profit Sharing (20+ hours/week average) after 1 year of employment
- Life insurance – voluntary/supplemental (30+ hours/week average)
- Accident Insurance – voluntary/supplemental (30+ hours/week average)
- Cancer Insurance – voluntary/supplemental (30+ hours/week average)
- Critical Illness Insurance – voluntary/supplemental (30+ hours/week average)
- Workplace perks such as flexible work schedules, discounts on food, free non-alcoholic drinks, fun atmosphere
- Paid time off: sick days and vacation days (management staff only)
- Workers Compensation
- Complaints – harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination, etc.
- Conflict resolution