give lots of love to our furry friends. This is a physically demanding, high-volume and quick-paced environment. Cleaning and sanitation are required. Reliability, a strong attendance record and experience in the industry are required to be considered for this position. If you have the heart, patience, physical stamina and the ability to interact and engage with a group of dogs, this is a very rewarding opportunity. Advancement is available for top performers.
1 year of professional experience in the pet care industry
Availability on weekends and holidays
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Passion for pet care.
• Seeking coaching, development, performance appraisals, and advancement in the field of animal care.
• Interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Organizational skills
• Basic computer skills
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and remain flexible with assigned duties
• Must be able to work well in team environment
• Demonstrates excellent time and task management
• Demonstrates professional and courteous presentation with resort team and clients
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• Move throughout the resort for extended periods of time (up to 6-8 hours per day).
• Being able to lift and move 40 lbs.
• Understand and respond to team members’ and guests’ requests in a loud environment
• Bend, stoop, and reach in order to run and load dogs, serve customers, and clean the resort
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Works cohesively with other team members to provide the best care and environment for our guests.
• Acts as a champion for change and adapts to evolving work environments, work priorities and organizational needs.
• Fosters a culture of positivity & flexibility within the resort team.
• Exhibits our Servant Leadership Attributes: Candid, Passionate, Empowers Others, Caring, Serves Others, Fair.
• Works cross-functionally with all department to ensure consistency in excellence within the client and pet care journey.
• Abide by all resort operational policies and procedures.
• Is a champion of resort cleanliness and safety compliance programs and responsibilities.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including mornings, weekends, evenings and holidays.
Client Service/Pet Care
• Demonstrates and reinforces the highest level of pet care and client service.
• Is a champion of operational and safety initiatives and uses best practices.
• Ensures best-in-class resort operations by providing the cleanest, safest, and most engaging pet care environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, genetic information or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.