members to our team.
Your role is to exceed our guest’s expectations and you are the key to our restaurant’s success, as you contribute to delivering an excellent experience to our guests every time! Prior experience is a big plus, but for the right person, no experience is necessary, we will train you!
A Successful Russ’ COOK…
- Values honesty and integrity
- Is a team player with a “can-do” attitude to deliver 100% guest satisfaction.
- Follows health & sanitation standards as mandated by training (food safety, proper sanitation, proper food handling & proper storage)
- Has self-awareness; able to maintain composure in a busy environment
- Has great at on-your-feet thinking
- Works & communicates well with fellow employees & management
- Devoted team player; willing to lend a helping hand or reach out when needed
- Prioritizes tasks, moves fast with footsteps and is efficient with their time
- Stays well organized with a strong attention to detail
- Prepares menu items according to instructions, paying careful attention to presentation & plating
- Identifies when a product does not meet quality standards & resolve the issue before bringing product to guest
- Assists with food preparation assignments during off-peak periods
- Is dedicated to continuous learning about products & procedures
- Operates equipment & machinery safely
- Enlists the help of a manager when equipment is not functioning properly
- Has great manners on the telephone
- Maintains neat workspace & sets fellow employees up for success by completing daily side work
- Motivated to self-identify and complete necessary side-work and other tasks during any available down time
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- A safe, clean, friendly and positive work environment.
- Part-time or full-time hours at a competitive rate of pay.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, family and life.
- Closed on Sundays
- Advancement opportunities.
- Team Member discounts on meals.
- Benefits for qualified full-time Team Members include access to medical, dental, vision insurance and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."