in your position.
Hiring for all shifts; including morning, day, afternoon, evening, weekdays, weekends, and holidays. Schedules are flexible and may vary.
Potential for salary increases with completed training, certification, and performance.
We are hiring for the Howell, MI area across Livingston County; we provide in-home and in-clinic ABA therapy services to children and adults with Autism.
Full Job Description
Instead of just having a job, why not have a rewarding career?
Imagine working at a place where you get to go home each night with a feeling of accomplishment and pride. When your kiddo makes strides under your teaching, it’s the best feeling in the world and yeah, you did that!
Even if you don't have direct ABA experience - we are looking for Direct Support Professionals, LNAs, CNAs, Daycare Workers, and candidates who have experience working with children (specifically, special needs children).
Why should you join the Patterns family?
1. We have an amazing team who are all passionate and will provide you with the tools for success!
2. We offer professional development and training by our experienced and passionate BCBAs
3. We have a pathway for growth in your career
4. We will train you to gain your National RBT Certification!
So…who is Patterns?
Patterns was founded in 2012 and is part of The SAILS Group, Inc., a 20-year-old company that is dedicated to the support and success of families and their children diagnosed with Autism and other intellectual and developmental disabilities.
What are YOUR responsibilities:
Execute your daily responsibilities in line with the Patterns Core Values.
· Passionately serve our clients and their families
· Actively recruit clients and co-workers
· Timeliness and dependability
· Excellence in performance
· Respect and integrity for all
· Nurture relationships with clients, families, and peers
· Safety, health, and wellness
· Follow all company policies and procedures and employee handbook
· Follow HIPAA compliance guidelines
· Complete all required training
· Maintain accurate records and data collection
Remote interview process
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- A passion and interest in working with children with Autism
- Reliable transportation
- Cleared background check, fingerprints, and TB test, as required
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs and are able to stand, bend, squat, reach, and run many times during the day.
- Competitive Pay - Commensurate on education, experience, and/or being bilingual
- Opportunities for Career Advancement and Professional Development
- Paid Training
- In-House Training to become a Registered Behavioral Therapist (RBT); No experience necessary
- Paid Travel Time and Mileage
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Mentorship from lead clinicians
- Continuing Education Units to maintain RBT credential
- Flexible schedule (Our current need is between the hours of 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm M-F and weekends.)
- Access to National University with 15% discounted rates towards coursework
- Access to Purdue University Global with 20% off published tuition rates for all undergraduate programs and certificates, 14% off published tuition rates for all graduate programs and certificates
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (available to all employees)
- Health/vision/dental Insurance (eligible employees)
- 401K plan (both part-time and full-time eligible)
- Generous Employee Referral Program