maintain an inviting appearance of our stores for all of our customers.
We strive to consistently deliver our Core Values to our customers through:
• Servicing our Guests/Clients above all else!
• Be professional
• Seeing things through to the end
• Understand the value of reputation
• No Nonsense
• Have Fun!
Candidate Profile for all positions:
• Willingness and ability to approach and assist customers and other employees
• Must have a positive attitude and be self-motivated
• Ability to engage and uplift the emotions and attitudes of people around them
• People oriented, friendly, enthusiastic and smiles
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency
• Willingness to learn
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment outside all of the Speedy Q facilities.
• Keeping all washer fluid and towels full and free of debris.
• Assists in the daily/hourly COVID procedures
• Cleaning of the pumps, outside garbage bins, exterior of the store (propane cage, ice chest, windows and doors.
• Communicates effectively with customers, store manager and team members
• Service Oriented/ Able to multitask
• Dependable and punctual – reports to work on time and provides proper notice, if necessary
• Able to work independently and on a team
• Able to accept direction, follow instructions and receive feedback
• Ensuring the parking lot is swept and curbs are free of garbage
Basic requirements of all positions:
• Must be in physically good shape and able to lift, bend and stand up to ten hours
• Must be able to balance on a step stool or step ladder
• Must be able to work in a cooler at a temperature of 32 degrees
• Squat and get up quickly
• Reach and lift objects overhead
• Must be able to do basic math such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division under pressure and with precision and accuracy.
• Must be able to utilize calendars and clocks.
• Must be able to verbally communicate with customers and respond in a clear and understandable manner
• Work outdoors in summer and winter at various times and temperatures
• Repeatedly bend, lift, reach, twist, turn and carry items up to 50 pounds
• Be able to multi-task under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
• Comfortable utilizing our open-door policy where you can report concerns about behaviors, integrity or work environment to your supervisor or others without fear of punishment
• Be part of a harassment free team where no one is made to feel uncomfortable and where a hostile work environment is not tolerated
Additional Requirements for Grounds Service Cleaning Crew:
• A valid Michigan driver’s license
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Good English; Oral and written skills
• Successful review of driving record
Hours: 7:30am - 3:30pm; Monday - Friday