set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”
Support the RGM by running great shifts in a self-sufficient manner. Take ownership and responsibility to solve problems; seek help from others when appropriate; and be willing to provide help and guidance to others.
This list of job duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive. Employees typically average 30+ hours a week, but hours may vary depending on the operational needs of the business. The company and/or restaurant management may change or add to these job duties and responsibilities at any time with or without prior notice.
• Strong preference for internal promote form Hourly Champion position.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must pass background check criteria and drug test.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Able to do basic business math.
• Able to stock shelves and coolers.
• Able to oversee and manage subordinate employees and provide direction.
• Able to sweep and mop floors, dust shelves and lift and carry out trash containers and place in an outside bin.
• Able to clean the parking lot and grounds surrounding the restaurant.
• Able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and stooping during 90% of shift time.
• Execute the MIC (Manager-In-Charge) Success Routine and ensure responsibilities under People, Customers and Service are completed.
• Ensure that all Team Members complete their Shift Excellence tasks for their assigned position(s).
• Ensure that all employees present a neat clean appearance and wear company uniform.
• Personally demonstrate the Customer needs are the highest priority.
• Ensure food safety, quality and accuracy of orders.
• Resolve customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive customer relations.
• Greets customers with a smile, is polite and pleasant when speaking with customers.
• Works with urgency.
• Works with management and fellow employees.
• Cooperation with peers – work with fellow employees as part of a team, helps others when they need a hand.
• Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude with co-workers.
• Understands posted work schedule and reports to work as scheduled, on time, in uniform and ready to begin tasks. Provides appropriate notice when unable to be at work.
• Understands and uses approved time keeping system, including accurately recording all hours worked.
• Takes action without being told, goes beyond what is simply required and maintains a high activity level.
• Provide regular feedback to the RGM on the performance of Team Members.
• Provide ongoing constructive and complimentary feedback to Team Members.
• Actively participates in the training of Team Members.
• Handle conflicts constructively and works with RGM to achieve resolution.
• Assist Profit and Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory and managing labor.
• Oversee proper product preparation, rotation, portioning, cooking and holding times.