is a minimum 40 hour workweek.
We're looking for someone who is highly self-motivated, proficient in electrical knowledge and skills, has good safety habits, and works well within a team.
Pay will be based upon the selected candidates’ prior experience.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Repair, build, and inspect building wiring systems, motor control circuits, and electronic circuits.
• Troubleshooting and diagnosis of electrical components and associated equipment.
• Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment.
• Remain in compliance with current National Electric Code.
• Recommend and perform preventive maintenance on facility equipment.
• Proficient in reading and interpreting electrical schematics and equipment/building blueprints.
• Survey electrical systems, circuits and plans.
• Proficient in ladder logic and/or plc programing.
• Plan work and solve problems
• Ability to perform as a multi-skilled tradesman working on electro-mechanical assemblies and provide technical support and service to manufacturing operations as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience
- This individual must have a high level of electrical/mechanical aptitude and motivated to meet deadlines.
- A high school diploma (or equivalent) is required.
- Journeyman Electrician or 5 years ofsimilar experience is preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, CDL is a plus.
Position may require lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 100 lbs. Use of hands and fingers fully; reach for, manipulate, and feel objects; stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl; stoop, lay, bend or squat for long periods of time. Physical working environment may include interior/exterior where the environment matches the outdoor environment.
We offer Comprehensive Benefits
We are proud to offer a wide variety of benefits, including but not limited to:
Paid Time Off (Accrued)
After 60 days, you will be eligible for:
- HSA (Health Saving Account)
- Dependent Care FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
- Life Insurance Products
After 1 year at Mann Lake, you will be eligible for:
- 401(k) with company match
Why You'll Love Mann Lake
Like a hive, we work together to get things done. We work hard to make a lasting impact. We are committed to our work. Many of us have beehives or raise chickens.
- Paid holidays and earned PTO
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental
- Life insurance and disability
- FSA and HSA
- Employee discount on products
We are a growing company and have acquired companies that align with our mission and industries, including Kelley Beekeeping, Stromberg's Chicks & Game Birds Unlimited and Shastina Millwork.