the Las Vegas Valley. In 2012 Liquor World Las Vegas expanded to its second location and started servicing customers in the resort corridor. From 2014 – 2018 Liquor World Las Vegas opened 4 additional locations both serving local customers and tourists.
MISSION & VISION
Liquor World Las Vegas strives to be the most convenient destination for all adult beverages in the Southwest.
Liquor World Las Vegas is a family owned and operated organization that is focused on giving back to the community in which we serve.
We are committed to providing the right combination of selection, competitive pricing and customer experience in the most convenient locations.
• Opens and closes the store in the absence of store manager, including all required systems start-ups, required cash handling, and ensuring the sales floor and receiving areas are ready for the business day.
• Completes voids, cash drops to the safe, and provides change as requested to cash registers.
• Delivers a extraordinary guest experience.
• Engages guests by greeting them with open ended questions in order to better assist. Resolves guest experience opportunities and answers questions to ensure an overall positive experience.
• Models and shares guest experience best practices with all team members to deliver a extraordinary guest experience.
• Responsible for holding store keys to open and close without management as necessary.
• Assists with and coaches other team members to work with warehouse and vendor ordering process as the orders are created, reviewed, and received, including Receiving vendor deliveries.
• Responsible and accountable for registering all related sales on assigned cash register, including records of scanning errors, price inquiries, price modifications, and voids.
• Assists management in evaluating and developing displays, including promotional, seasonal, and sale merchandise. Completes resets as necessary.
• Maintains accurate inventory counts; maintains the accuracy of on-hand quantities including, but not limited to, basic departments, receiving area, and overstock locations.
• Assist with ensuring the Outdate program is followed with team members.
• Ensures that all staff are properly trained in all aspects of their job functions, policies and procedures, and that they are supported in their career development process
• Maintains a work environment that promotes teamwork, high performance, continuous improvement, feedback, recognition, commitment to guest experience, mutual respect and employee satisfaction
• Maintains strict confidentiality of company information and operations
• Oversee Human Resources responsibilities including team member development, hiring, firing, coaching, offering recommendations, promoting and/or accountable for any changes to an employee’s status
• Provides guidance and leadership within areas of responsibility and implements strategies to keep staff motivated and engaged
• Responsible for basic department pricing and making daily price changes; ensuring proper signage is displayed at the store to support accurate pricing of products. Ensures any additional pricing tasks related to local regulations and/or regulatory compliance programs are completed accurately and within the required time frame.
• Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring clean, neat, orderly store condition and appearance, including requesting store or system repairs as required in manager absence, or as requested by manager.
• Has working knowledge of store systems and store equipment.
• Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding regulated products
• Responsible for bag checks of team members before leaving the store.
• Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
• Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
Training & Personal Development
• Attends and completes necessary training assigned by Manager.
• Obtains and maintains valid certification(s) or license(s) as required by state.
• Serves as a liaison between management and non-management team members by communicating assigned tasks to team members when store management is not present.
• Reports disciplinary issues and guest opportunities to management.
• One year of prior retail work experience as a retail key carrier or equivalent.
• Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
• Willingness to work flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours.
- Employee Discount
- Paid Holidays