grown to become one of the premier adult beverage retailers in the Las Vegas Valley. In 2012 Liquor World Las Vegas expanded to its second location and started servicing customers in the resort corridor. From 2014 – 2019 Liquor World Las Vegas opened 4 additional locations both serving local customers and tourists. MISSION & VISION
Liquor World Las Vegas strives to be the most convenient destination for all adult beverages in the Southwest.
Liquor World Las Vegas is a family owned and operated organization that is focused on giving back to the community in which we serve.
We are committed to providing the right combination of selection, competitive pricing and customer experience in the most convenient locations.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Temporary Seasonal Delivery Driver, you play an essential role in the customer service experience providing an outstanding delivery experience. You will deliver customers’ purchases in a fast, friendly, and safe manor, building relationships and maintaining Liquor World Las Vegas brand beyond the store. You will report to the store management team. Liquor World Las Vegas will provide a vehicle for deliveries.
Your own automobile is not required.
• Provide customer service by greeting and establishing a relationship with customers when delivering our products
• Follow all traffic and safety laws
• Verify ID and proof of purchase at time of delivery to prevent alcohol sales to a minor
• Refuse delivery to minors and intoxicated customers
• Load, tag and deliver merchandise to customers ordering online: pull and tag merchandise from back room and overheads with visible conspicuous labels; distribute inventory to correct locations; resolve delivery inventory discrepancies
• Become familiar with and sharing Liquor World Las Vegas product portfolio
• Maintain road safety and cleanliness standards in company vehicle
We're looking for
• 25 years of age or older
• Clean motor vehicle record (MVR), 3+ years without any major traffic violation and 1+ years without a minor traffic violation
• Must also have a current LVMPD Sheriffs card
• Ability to work a flexible schedule as business requires, which may also depend on your preference for part-time or full-time hours
• Experience using technology applicable to the position and access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
• 1-year delivery, retail sales associate, merchandiser, or inventory specialist experience preferred, to include greeting customers and managing inventory
• Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and engaging attitude
• Value collaboration and acting as a team player
• Desire to develop knowledge of product and services
Physical Requirements (with or without accommodation)
• Walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on feet for 8-10 hours a day
• Drive 4-6 hours a day
• Climb ladders and lift 50 lbs. overhead and repeatedly